Travel coloring cases are a fun way to keep your coloring supplies organized while on the go. They make it easy to access your coloring supplies when you need them, and they make it easy to store your coloring supplies safely. They’re perfect for group coloring sessions, making it easy to take your coloring skills wherever you go.
Ever heard of the saying ‘necessity is the mother of invention’? We think so too. If you’re someone who enjoys traveling, chances are that you’ve come across the dreaded ‘no coloring books allowed’ rule of airlines.
Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem – travel coloring cases. These handy carrying cases help you bring along your colored crayons, markers, and pens with ease without being restricted by the size of your carry-on bag. Plus, they allow your kids to color during flights and save their parents’ sanity (and snacks) in the process.
Materials You Will Need For The Travel Coloring Case.
For a DIY travel coloring case, you will need the following materials:
– A piece of cardstock or paper about 18″ x 24″.
– Colored pencils or pens.
– Glue Gun and Glutes.
– Marker or Pencil.
– Mod Podge or another sealant.
– String or Ribbon to Hang the Case.
– Travel Pictures or Images of the Countries You’ll be Visiting (optional).
You can also create your travel coloring case by following the steps mentioned in the instructions provided by the designer.
The case should be large enough to fit your coloring supplies and a travel picture or image of the country you are visiting (if applicable).
5 Steps To Make DIY Travel Coloring Cases
If you’re looking to create a travel coloring case but don’t have the time or resources to make one yourself, there are several ways you can do it cheaply. One popular method is using a clear, plastic storage container to create your travel coloring case. To create the design of your choice on the front of the case, you can use fabric or paper.
Another option is to print out pictures of your favorite destinations and cut them out as stickers for easy access when coloring. If you want to add extra decoration, you can use sequins, beads, or buttons for an affordable and simple option. Here are 5 steps below:
- Begin by cutting out a piece of cardstock or paper that is 18 “x24”.
- Mark the center of the piece with a pencil and then divide it into four equal sections. These will be where you will insert your coloring supplies.
- Next, glue two opposite ends of the cardstock together to form an L-shape. Make sure to glue them well, so they don’t move when you’re coloring in later on!
Make sure to leave enough space at one end for you to hang the case once completed – we recommend using a ribbon or string to do this.
- Finally, glue the L-shape of cardstock onto the front of your travel picture or image of the country you are visiting (if applicable). This will give your coloring case an extra edge of protection when traveling.
- Enjoy coloring in every destination you visit.
Tips For Making The Perfect DIY Travel Coloring Case
If you’re looking for a fun and creative way to spend your travel time, you should try making a DIY travel coloring case. You can complete this simple project in just a few minutes, and it’s perfect for keeping your coloring supplies organized and safe while you’re on the go.
To get started, you’ll need some materials that you probably already have at home:
– A standard-sized suitcase or backpack
– Colored paper (at least 96 sheets)
– A glue stick or other adhesive
– A marker or crayons
– Wire cutters or a knife
– Glue gun or similar adhesive tool (optional)
Once you’ve gathered all your materials, start filling your suitcase or backpack with as many sheets of colored paper as possible. Make sure to distribute the papers evenly across the bag, so they don’t become wrinkled or creased while traveling. Then, start drawing designs on paper using your marker or crayons.
Be creative! You could create everything from cartoons to scenes from favorite movies. Once finished, simply fold the drawings and put them back in their original position in the suitcase/backpack.
It’s that easy! If you want to make the case even more portable and secure, you can use a glue gun or other adhesive tool to attach the drawings to the inside of the case. Just be sure to use a resistant adhesive such as hot glue so that your drawings don’t come loose while you’re on the go.
The Benefits Of DIY Travel Coloring Cases
There are a lot of benefits to DIY travel coloring cases. Not only do they make your trip more fun, but they also help you to avoid costly mistakes. Here are some of the most important reasons why you should consider making your travel coloring case:
- You’ll save money. By doing everything yourself, you’ll be able to save on the cost of buying a pre-made travel coloring case.
- You’ll have more control over the design and look of your case. Since you’re designing it yourself, you can choose the colors and designs that are best suited for your trip.
- You’ll stay organized, which is always a good thing when traveling! Having your travel coloring case will help keep your materials together and easy to access. This will minimize stress and keep you from having to search for materials during your travels.
A DIY travel coloring case is a great way to organize and keep track of your coloring supplies while traveling. However, it’s important to choose a durable and easy-to-clean fabric for the case. You can use fabrics such as canvas or cotton for the case, but make sure to scale the pieces appropriately to fit all your coloring materials.
Travel coloring cases help keep your little ones entertained but also help reduce road rage and improve their road safety skills. You can make travel coloring cases using easily accessible materials like markers, stickers, crayons, and paper.
Travel coloring cases are a fun and creative way to keep your kids busy when on the go. Besides, they are also a great way to keep them entertained for long drives. Travel coloring cases are ideal for you if you have kids who like coloring.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Can I Use Anything Other Than Fabric For My DIY Travel Coloring Cases?
Ans: Yes, you can use any material for your DIY travel coloring cases. Some people use fabric, paper, cardboard, or even plastic bags. The more creative you are, the better!
2.Where Do I Get Different Fabrics For My DIY Travel Coloring Cases?
Ans: If you’re looking for the different types of fabrics, you’ll need for your DIY travel coloring cases, you can find them at your local fabric store or online. You will need a variety of fabrics for each color of the rainbow and a lining for each case. The finished size of each case will depend on the size and shape of your fabric squares.
3.What Is The Best Way To Travel With A Coloring Case?
Ans: Many people prefer to make their coloring cases to keep their coloring supplies with them while traveling. You can do this by using an old backpack or suitcase as a template. You can also buy a ready-made coloring case specifically designed for travel.
4.How Many Colors Can You Choose, And Which Ones Should I Choose For My Coloring Case?
Ans: There are a variety of colors you can choose from for your DIY travel coloring case based on the colors of the country you are traveling to. For example, if you are going to Spain, you might want to choose blue and yellow as the main colors.
5.How Long Will It Take Me To Make The Travel Coloring Cases?
Ans: The time it takes you to make the travel coloring cases will depend on the size and shape of your fabric squares. You can expect to spend around an hour completing each case.